Purses With Pictures On Them - Categories:

ClothingCrafts

Purses With Pictures On Them

I was wondering if anyone knew how to make the purses with the pictures on them. I would love a purse with James Dean on it, but the ones at the mall are very expensive. Any help would be appreciated!

Stephanie

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I think Kinko's has a process for making an iron-on transfer from your picture.

Go to your local craft store and get a cigar box,handle,and anything else you want to decorate it with.

Get whatever picture you want on it and you can do a search online for directions.

You want to decoupage,which is really easy once you get the hang of it.

Good Luck!

Use document protectors and make a purse out of them. They can be sewn together on sewing machine. Linda

There are washable colorfast fabric sheets for your ink jet printer (www.junetailor.com). You can print whatever you would like on these and sew them into a purse using strips of fabric around the pictures like a frame. I found the fabric sheets at Wal-mart in the crafts department.

I have some magazine purses on my website you can look at for example:

http://www.jammerspurses.com

You can go to your local copy center and have pages laminated and then sew them together. Have fun!!!

I've seen the purses using the laminate covering. Do you know if i wanted to sew some on a machine, is there a special thread or needle required that would make the sewing go earily?

this is a link to a purse made from Cd Covers

http://www.craftbits.com/viewProject.do?projectID=1057

It might help you with putting the photo one together

There is a company in Arizona that makes purses out of photos. The website is hazelfunk.com but it doesn't look like the site is done yet. I bought a purse at a boutique from the company.

I found a deep white wire basket curbside in perfect condition, originally from the

container store, and now stuff tissue into each purse, placing them carefully in the basket side by side according to color, hanging the bulkier shoulder strap bags on one of my chrome wall hung shoe rack loops. It works VERY well for me, all neatly inside one of my walkin closets. Give you any ideas

Check out http://www.flashbagsonline.com

Their bags have images covering every panel of the bag and very cool stitching over the whole thing. They are definitely different than many of the other "mag bags" out there. They might be able to do James Dean???.....

On the net at henrietta's handbags You can purchase panels made of the picture you send them to make purses. They also have patterns to make different size and types of purses to use the panels on. The patterns are $20.00 , and you get the panel along with . You make the purse out of your own fabric.

Crafts ClothingJanuary 18, 2005
Gold picture frame.
Cleaning Picture Frames
Glass Blocks
Putting Pictures on Lighted Glass Blocks
Pink Purse on White Background
Repairing Purses
A picture frame on a plaster wall.
Hanging Pictures on Plaster Walls
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 5:25:50 PM on 10.0.0.194 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.