Make Your Own Bread Machine Mixes

Make your own homemade bread machine mixes. I like to use my favorite recipe and prepare a dozen or so at a time. Prepare 12 quart Ziploc bags by labeling them (I like freezer bags to use over and over). Use a sharpie and write "add 1 1/2 cups warmed buttermilk and 2 Tbsp. butter." Use the measurements for the wet ingredients for your favorite bread machine recipe. You may need to adjust the liquid for your bread machine.

Open all the bags (cuff them tops to keep them open). Pour the dry ingredients, beginning with the smaller measurements. The yeast is not affected in any way. Press out as much air as possible, and seal and flatten the bags. I like to place mine in a large Tupperware container for storage.

By fossil1955 from Cortez, CO

I like doing this, too! It saves so much time. I have Muffin Mix in quart jars, I make up about half a dozen at a time. I also have several jars of Whole Wheat Pancake mix. Ready to add the wet ingredients when I am ready to bake! I haven't did the bread mix yet, but I will do so soon!

Food and Recipes Food Tips Baking BreadOctober 20, 2010
Brownies
Improving Boxed Brownie Mixes
Gluten free bread in a bread machine.
Gluten Free Bread Machine Recipes
bread loaf in a bread machine pan
Keeping Bread From Sticking in a Bread Machine
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
🎄