Removing Dried Concrete from Vinyl House Siding

How can I get concrete off my vinyl siding? The fellow who did our sidewalk was sloppy and we have concrete up the side of the house. It's hard and has been there for about 3 weeks.

By Sheila from Ontario, Canada

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I feel your pain the same thing happened to me. I did not want to scatch the sideing so I tryed a wooden spoon, NO that did not work, Your not going to like this but the only thing that worked was my finger nail. Later I talked to a friend that works with concrete and he did the same thing.

You seem to be handling it better than I would haha, If I paid someone for work they would most definitely be taking care of any collateral damage they caused! I would try a regular nail. Just hold it like a pen and scrape off with the point.

Home and Garden Repair Home MiscellaneousNovember 10, 2010
Cleaning Vinyl Siding, A woman scrubbing the siding of her house.
Cleaning Vinyl Siding
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete
Row of holiday trailers in a park.
Cleaning Aluminum Siding
Removing Tar from Clothing, Removing Tar from Upholstery, Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:11:30 AM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.