Listerine Wash For Itchy Dog

I am using the baby oil, Listerine, and water as my dog itches all the time. I want to know how often do I use it? Thank you.

Kay

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Best Answer

A better solution to the itching would be to find out what's causing it. Your dog may have food allergies (wheat, corn & soy are common), and no amount of bathing him will stop the itch. You can also try giving your dog cod liver oil. Great overall skin conditioner. Hope this helps.

I agree, sounds like a skin or food allergy.

Listerine
Uses for Listerine Mouthwash
Pets Dogs AdviceAugust 11, 2008
Dog With Itchy Ears
Remedies for a Dog With Itchy Ears
Remedy for Dog's Itchy Skin
Remedy for Dog's Itchy Skin
child rubbing eyes
Remedies for Itchy Eyes
Itchy Puppy
Puppy With Itchy Yellow Bumps
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:12:51 AM on 10.0.0.148 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.