Listerine as Sanitizer

Category Products
Many people recommend Listerine as a general sanitizer, but it is untested scientifically. It has too low an alcohol content to be effective in killing bacteria and viruses on surfaces. There is some evidence that thymol and the other essential oils contained in the original Listerine can break the lipid barrier and kill viruses but more research needs to be done. At this time, Listerine should only be used for oral health.

I keep a small spray bottle of Listerine in the bathroom. After I have finished rinsing my toothbrush, I give it a few sprays with the Listerine to kill any germs remaining on the toothbrush.

In These Pages
Home and Garden Cleaning ProductsJuly 8, 2020
🐛
🌻
😎
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Listerine-as-Sanitizer.html