Plastic Easter Egg Animals
Create pig, mouse, cat, dog, or other animal from those inexpensive plastic Easter eggs. Great for children's Easter baskets.
Approximate Time: About 30 minutes
- plastic Easter eggs
- small pom-poms
- craft foam colors of your choice
- chenille stem (for pig)
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- black permanent marker
- To make the features for your animals, draw and cut out ears, nose, tail, etc. for each animal from craft foam.
- For pig, curl a 4-inch piece of chenille stem around a pencil to make the tail, then glue it in place.
- For the feet, glue on 4 small coordinating pom-poms to bottom of egg.
- Tiny pom-poms work well for noses.
- Glue the foam pieces to the eggs and use a black permanent marker to draw the face details.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
March 31, 20100 found this helpful
Love it! Those are cute! We'll definitely have to make some of those!
March 23, 20120 found this helpful
I love the piggy, so cute!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 28, 2016 at 11:39:56 PM on 10.0.2.66 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us