Smooth Skin Ideas

How can I make my face smooth?

By Kailey

I don't use Vaseline, but I do use a moisturizer every day. Also wash your face in gentle soap, but at least once a week, scrub your face lightly.

A good scrub is to mix sugar and grapeseed oil, and then gently use to exfoliate your face. Use about once a week.

Wash in cold water! It may be brrr! but it works for me. I wash my face and hands in cold water and splash my face well. The longer you rinse, the clearer and smoother the skin. AND it costs nothing!

How do I get a smooth face?

By Adelaide

I'm not sure what you mean by "smooth" but I use Jergen's Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer on my 61-year-old face. It adds a nice warm, golden glow to my face and it looks creamy and smooth. It has a firming lotion in it as well.

I have been using it for several years and always wash first with Noxema. I always get compliments on my skin. It's a very subtle color but be careful when applying. Stay away from eyebrows and blend down under your chin and into your ear area. It doesn't leave any lines and it's never orange.

I've experimented around, and this is the best product I've found, though I've never tried any high-price stuff. I don't need to! I also eat a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits. It pays off! If it doesn't work for you, it washes off easily. Like I said, it's very subtle. It really is a "natural glow." Good luck!

I was at a wedding a few months ago and a lady, whom I had never met before, was seated beside me at the reception dinner. I did something that I had never done before. I said to her, "You have the most beautiful skin!"

She told me that she had been using a product called "Bonnie Belle" ever since she was a teen. It's a liquid facial cleanser that you use on a cotton ball to wipe over your face to cleanse it. There are several brands that work the same way.."1006" is another one. Go to your favorite drug store and take a look. They are inexpensive and really work; no blackheads or pimples, and nice soft skin!

What can I do to help smooth my face?

By Nirgee from Ghana

Answers:

Smooth Skin Ideas

Use Vaseline every day on face, arms, and legs; you'll be proud. I've done this all of my grown life and have no wrinkles, good luck. (09/04/2009)

By kffrmw88

Smooth Skin Ideas

Use baking soda an an exfoliant in the shower, about once a week. (09/05/2009)

By ahastings7878

razor bumps

Has anyone ever tried hand sanitizers for after shave to prevent razor bumps? Try it; it works! (09/30/2009)

By TSchultz