Tips for Smoother Skin

Many of us want smoother skin. There are many commercial and homemade products that can help smooth and soften your skiing. This is a guide about tips for smoother skin.

Winter is around the corner, now your skin will start getting drier and rougher. You have to take proper care of your skin to prevent it from losing its moisture, Specially people with dry skin, be extra cautious. Try this moisturizing and exfoliating mask for softer and smoother skin.

Mix all the Ingredients properly. Apply on face and leave it for 20 minutes. Dampen cotton wool with cold milk and wipe it off. Rinse your face with cold water.

By Lyon from India

How can I make my face smooth?

By Kailey

Answers

I don't use Vaseline, but I do use a moisturizer every day. Also wash your face in gentle soap, but at least once a week, scrub your face lightly.

A good scrub is to mix sugar and grapeseed oil, and then gently use to exfoliate your face. Use about once a week.

Wash in cold water! It may be brrr! but it works for me. I wash my face and hands in cold water and splash my face well. The longer you rinse, the clearer and smoother the skin. AND it costs nothing!

How do I get a smooth face?

By Adelaide

Answers

I'm not sure what you mean by "smooth" but I use Jergen's Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer on my 61-year-old face. It adds a nice warm, golden glow to my face and it looks creamy and smooth. It has a firming lotion in it as well.

I have been using it for several years and always wash first with Noxema. I always get compliments on my skin. It's a very subtle color but be careful when applying. Stay away from eyebrows and blend down under your chin and into your ear area. It doesn't leave any lines and it's never orange.

I've experimented around, and this is the best product I've found, though I've never tried any high-price stuff. I don't need to! I also eat a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits. It pays off! If it doesn't work for you, it washes off easily. Like I said, it's very subtle. It really is a "natural glow." Good luck!

I was at a wedding a few months ago and a lady, whom I had never met before, was seated beside me at the reception dinner. I did something that I had never done before. I said to her, "You have the most beautiful skin!"

She told me that she had been using a product called "Bonnie Belle" ever since she was a teen. It's a liquid facial cleanser that you use on a cotton ball to wipe over your face to cleanse it. There are several brands that work the same way.."1006" is another one. Go to your favorite drug store and take a look. They are inexpensive and really work; no blackheads or pimples, and nice soft skin!