Information on Shiba Inu/Chow Mix

Where can I find information on a Shiba Inu mixed with Chow?

Susan from Greensboro, NC

It's a mixed breed dog, so information will vary as as much as the dogs.

Go to and look up the info on Chow Chow and Shiba Inu. Put them together and you'll get an idea of what a mix *might* be like.

I have one...slightly bigger than a shiba and has a spotted tongue.

my dog "Sam (sammer the scammer, the master manipultor, the mayor of the park, the little monkey, lil' buddy, etc.... ect...) I've had since he was 10 weeks old and is now 13 this July. we say, we threw him in the oven and he came out black and white cookie as he is 50/50 chow'/shiba. Half a purple tongue, and old neighbor bred shiba's (very stand offish) and only Sam was allowed to approach as the DNA must have told them all was good with the world. I will say He's the

BEST however high maintenance on the emotional frontl much like chows, they pic one member of the household and when your not around, their now happy. "Very territorial, evene birds in the air in your neighborhood will cause barking. VERY loving, sweet and oh, I almost forgot - another nickname - the "bad commedian" . even when yu think its not funny, laugh!!!! the more you laugh the more antics - hey love to make you laugh!!! my dog does have the chow tendancy for ear intections - about once a year once he matured - typ-icallly waling in the rain and if the ear gets wet needs the ear drops - cures in days though just be aware . Sam, next to a shiba looks like a shiba that works out!! a V shape body and man,, do the girls love him both human and canine. good luck

Shiba Inu Mix
Shiba Inu Mix Photos and Information
Pets Dogs Dog BreedsDecember 11, 2007
Shiba Inu
Shiba Inu Breed Information and Photos
Chow Chow Mix
Chow Chow Mix Photos
Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos
Honey the Dog at the Top of a Large Hill
Chow Chow Breed Information and Photos