Store Craft Paints Upside Down

This may seem obvious and simple, but I didn't think of it for sometime, so maybe others haven't thought of it either. I have a lot of bottles of craft paint. I store them in a plastic shoebox type box that has a lid. I put my paints in upside down. This helps to keep all the pigment from settling on the bottom of the bottle. You then do not have to shake it down to the opening every time you use it. It also helps to find the color you are looking for because the paint has already coated the bottom of the container. Simple but helpful.

By Artlady from Edmond, OK

I started to do this with the craft paints that we have at school in my art room. It is an excellent idea. A friend of mine showed this to me.

When stored upside down they also don't "fart" and splatter paint when you start to use them!

Storing Craft Paints
Storing Craft Paints
Crafts PaintingSeptember 2, 2008
Growing Tomatoes Upside Down
Growing Tomatoes Upside Down
Hot Tea
Cooling Down Hot Drinks
Muffin Tin Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Muffin Tin Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipes
Upside Down Cake
Upside Down Cake Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 7:38:51 PM on 10.0.0.248 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.