Muffin Tin Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipes
Make your next pineapple upside down cake in muffin tins for a sweet little treat. This page contains muffin tin pineapple upside down cake recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read 5 Comments
These individually sized upside down cakes are so yummy! Made from scratch, but easy to make, you will never need another recipe. :)
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 6 cakes
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 Tbsp pineapple juice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 6 pineapple rings
- 6 maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine eggs, sugar, and pineapple juice. Using a hand mixer, beat for 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture and beat another 2 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, melt together butter and brown sugar over low heat. Stir frequently until well combined.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Spray jumbo muffin pan with non-stick spray. Then spoon brown sugar mixture evenly into the bottom of each section. (Approx. 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. each.)
- Place a pineapple ring into each section, pressing gently to fit. Then add a cherry to the center of each ring.
NOTE: If you only have a standard sized muffin tin, try using pineapple tidbits or trim the rings to fit.
- Pour batter, evenly divided, into each section. (Approx. 1/3 cup each.)
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then loosen with a butter knife along the edges.
- Place a piece of waxed paper or a cookie sheet on the counter, to catch any drips. Then invert the muffin tin onto a wire rack. Enjoy!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:33:37 AM on 10.0.0.148 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us