Making Russell Stover Sugar Free Chocolate Covered Coconut Candy

I purchase Russell Stover, sugar free, coconut candy. It has 6 pieces to the bag and the purchase price is $1.64 at Walmart. I was wondering If anyone out there has a sugar free recipe that they may share or maybe a website that I may find this recipe on? I have been looking without any success. I am trying to make my own, sugar free version of this chocolate covered coconut candy that has gotten too pricey. Thanks in advance for any help that you may be able to give to me.

By Mary

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Sugar-Free Candy
Sugar-Free Candy Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Dieting Sugar FreeJuly 10, 2011
Ground Cinnamon
Sugar Free Cinnamon and Sugar Recipes
Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate
Homemade Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate Mix
Coconuts
Cooking With Coconut Oil
Storing Sugar
Storing Sugar
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:46:42 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.