Hanging Craft Projects

This tip helps you get craft projects out of the way while you are not working on them. Put all the patterns and other supplies for a craft project in a plastic grocery bag with handles. Then slip each handle of the grocery bag over a clothes hanger and hang it a closet. You can cross the handles so the bag won't slip off the hanger. If the handles still have a tendency to slip, secure them with clothespins.

Hi, I've tried this and it works great. It gets my craft clutter off the kitchen table and coffee table.

I've done this, but put them in gift bags and hung them with the handles. I put them on hangers and hung them on the clothes pole in a closet. It works pretty good. Thanks

Great idea! I've been putting mine in bins, and then trying to find a place to put the bin. But this is great! Thank you!

I often do the same, but I use clear bags. I can find really strong veggie bags when I shop at local produce places, but the thinner ones work, too. That way I can see at a glance what is inside. I find that hanging them from the hook makes them hang funny, so I often hang them from the bottom. That way, if I have two that are hung from the bottom or the top, I can alter them and they hang better.

Storing Craft Projects While In Process
Storing Craft Projects While In Process
Crafts AdviceJanuary 4, 2007
Growing Vegetables in Hanging Baskets
Growing Vegetables in Hanging Baskets
Family Working on Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Hanging Curtains With Pleat Hooks
Hanging Curtains
Heart Shaped Wall Hanging Craft
Wall Hanging Craft Ideas