American Flag Craft Projects

Category Miscellaneous
There are many ways to use the American flag theme for all kinds of craft projects. This is a guide about American flag craft projects.

Use colored fabric in stars and stripes to make this adorable throw pillow. This is a guide about making primitive applique flag pillows.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Show your patriotic spirit with these cute shutters painted with stars and stripes. This is a guide about making flag painted shutters.

We didn't make this, but so simple for crafty people to make using picket fence boards and a little paint. Looks like they used a stencil for the lettering and stars.

I hope it will inspire someone to give it a try.

By Vi Johnson from Moorpark, CA

This is an America Freedom curtain. It was crocheted in 7 panels. Each of the red panels has a word or phrase embedded in it. I used filet crochet to do this. Since it is to go in my husband's tractor trailer, I put his CB handle in the middle panel.

Cricket

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

This is a picture I painted for our local County Clerk. It is in her office at the Court House. She is very patriotic and asked me to do a painting with the American Flag and an eagle.

By Phyllis Powell from Roseburg, Oregon

American Flag and Eagle Painting

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes