Rustic Framed Fabric Flag Craft
Use torn strips of red, white, and blue fabric to make this rustic framed flag for the 4th or any time. Buttons serve as the stars. This is a page about making a rustic framed fabric flag craft
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Use odds and ends of fabric strips to add to your decor.
Approximate Time: 1 hour
- purchased 3 1/2 by 5 picture frame, with cardboard backing
- cream, red, and blue fabric strips
- sewing machine
- cream color thread
- hot glue
- Repurpose an old picture frame or purchase a new one.
- Measure the cardboard backing so you know how long to sew your fabric strips.
- Stitch thin strips down to the cardboard in the middle only so the sides stick up.
- Adhere whole flag onto the cardboard backing of the frame.
- Hot glue buttons in the upper left corner.
- Place flag into frame and display.
By lnygaard from Billings, MT
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.