Rustic Framed Fabric Flag Craft
Use odds and ends of fabric strips to add to your decor.
Approximate Time: 1 hour
- purchased 3 1/2 by 5 picture frame, with cardboard backing
- cream, red, and blue fabric strips
- sewing machine
- cream color thread
- hot glue
- Repurpose an old picture frame or purchase a new one.
- Measure the cardboard backing so you know how long to sew your fabric strips.
- Stitch thin strips down to the cardboard in the middle only so the sides stick up.
- Adhere whole flag onto the cardboard backing of the frame.
- Hot glue buttons in the upper left corner.
- Place flag into frame and display.
By lnygaard from Billings, MT
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.