Paper Bag Flag Heart Craft
You can make this easy paper flag motif wall hanging as a stand alone piece or even incorporate it into a seasonal garland. This is a guide about how to make a paper bag flag heart craft
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is just either packing paper or paper brown bags made into a great 4th of July decor idea.
Approximate Time: 1 hour
- craft brown paper or paper brown bag
- shape to trace (heart)
- acrylic paints: red, white, blue, and brown
- star stencil
- glue stick
- Use either brown craft paper or brown paper bag.
- Trace design to get one shape. Have a larger piece ready for the 2nd shape for later.
- Draw design with a pencil and paint.
- Make your own star stencil and paint in the corner section of your shape.
- Use brown paint really watered down to go over the top of the dried colors so it looks old or antiqued.
- Shred kleenex so it makes the shape puff up.
- Glue the shape down on the large piece of paper, with the shredded tissue inside.
- Let dry and cut to the same shape.
- Hang with raffia.
By lnygaard from Billings, MT