Paper Bag Flag Heart
This is just either packing paper or paper brown bags made into a great 4th of July decor idea.
Approximate Time: 1 hour
- craft brown paper or paper brown bag
- shape to trace (heart)
- acrylic paints: red, white, blue, and brown
- star stencil
- glue stick
- Use either brown craft paper or brown paper bag.
- Trace design to get one shape. Have a larger piece ready for the 2nd shape for later.
- Draw design with a pencil and paint.
- Make your own star stencil and paint in the corner section of your shape.
- Use brown paint really watered down to go over the top of the dried colors so it looks old or antiqued.
- Shred kleenex so it makes the shape puff up.
- Glue the shape down on the large piece of paper, with the shredded tissue inside.
- Let dry and cut to the same shape.
- Hang with raffia.
By Louella from Billings, MT
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!