Hello Kitty Cake

contest winner icon

I made this hello kitty cake for my precious daughter. I use a 8 inch cake pan, made the cake and set it to cool. As the cake was cooling I got Hello Kitty clipart from the internet and enlarged the picture. I printed it and cut out the face the eyes and nose and set aside.

I then made vanilla icing. Once the cake cooled for an hour, I split the icing in three parts for coloring. One bowl was fushia, with which I iced the cake. The next bowl was pure white. After icing the cake, I put the cake for a few minutes in the refrigerator, then took it out and added the template of the Hello Kitty face on the middle of the cake and used a tooth pick to trace the shape.

I then used a small star tip to make the face. I used black gel for the eyes and yellow sprinkles for the nose. Then carefully I took out the template and out came Hello Kitty. I made a shell border around the bottom and top and tinted some icing in lavender for the flowers.

My daughter said to me "You're the best mom in the whole world!"

By Maria

That is SO cute! I love it!

The cake turned out so cute. Looks like your daughter had a wondeful birthday party. Happy late birthday to her!

Very creative! After sampling your cakes, I am sure it tasted as good as it looked :>

What a lovely cake and daughter....Happy B/d to her.......what a talented mommy she has...good job

what a wonderfull cake, most had tasted good,

What a wonderful job you did! I wanna cake like that and I am 38! :)

Your daughter looks so happy. She will always remember what you did for her.

Maria,

I want one too! I am 40 something, but I still love

Hello Kitty. I purchased a cake top set from Walmart

for my bday in FEB but yours is gorgeous and I wish I could have one too. Your daughter is so adorable

your photo is cute. She is just too cute.

I am sure she had a very Happy Birthday!

i love that kitty cake, nice job Maria, and H'birthday to your daugther she looks happy

THis is the cutest Hello Kitty cake I've seen, and I've been looking for a while b/c my daughter's birthday is coming up! I'm going to try my best to make one just like you did! Thanks for the inspiration. You are a wonderful mama!

Beautiful cake!! Thanks for your instructions.

How did you get the Fushia icing so smooth looking? It almost looks lize marizpan????

This cake is AWESOME! My daughter's 4th birthday is coiming up and this is what she wants.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Baking CakesSeptember 13, 2005
Yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
Homemade Yellow Cake Recipes
Vanilla cake with filling and vanilla frosting.
Vanilla Cake Recipes
Making a boxed cake mix.
Baking a Cake With Boxed Cake Mix
Making Felt Kitty Ears
Making Felt Kitty Ears
🎉
🎄