Fuzzy (Domestic Longhair)

Category Cats
We have gathered together several photos of this pretty gray kitty to track her exploits over the years. This page contains photos of a longtime member's kitty Fuzzy a (Domestic Longhair).

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Fuzzy is a 1 year old long hair domestic cat. Her mom showed up pregnant at our door a year ago! She likes to climb, onto the roof, trees, cars, curtains, the cupboard, anywhere! She is my only "baby" now and great company

By Donna from NE PA

Gray and white long hair cat.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Fuzzy Wuzzy is a 10 month old domestic longhair. Fuzzy's mom showed up at my door, very pregnant, last year on Labor Day. She gave birth to 5 kittens (including Fuzzy) and I found good homes for 4 of them and kept both Fuzzy and her mom- Little Orphan Annie.

Fuzzy has always loved to climb, curtains, furniture, counters, and napping in my hanging plants! She got outside and she immediately climbed a cedar tree next to our house and sleeps up there. She is an adorable little character.

Please pet owners, have your pets fixed! It's not fair to them nor to whoever ends up taking care of unwanted pets.

By Donna from Northeast, PA

Kitten in hanging potted plant.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Fuzzy was 3 weeks old in the photo, but 11 1/2 months now! She is a domestic long hair cat. Fuzzy was born this time last year after her mom showed up at our door.

I thought this was particularly funny photo. I painted the picture and stood it up on the chair and Fuzzy got up and stood in front of it! She looked like she might have just finished taking a little stroll outside!

By Donna from NEPA

A gray and white kitten sitting on a chair with a painted path behind.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

I have to laugh at my little cat Baby (aka Fuzzy). I can't do any project without her wanting to be involved. This was her latest....while I was cleaning out my cabinet.

She always makes me laugh! Are your cats this nosy too?

Watcha doin? (Fuzzy)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

Fuzzy has the ability to look so innocent after digging up my most recent planting. I think she thought she was helping me!

gray and white kitty

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

We got Fuzzy when her mom was dumped because she was pregnant. We found good homes for the other 4 kittens born and kept Fuzzy and her mom.

Fuzzy under the tree among the gifts

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

We got her when her mom showed up pregnant over 2 years ago.

Fuzzy (Cat)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

I have to laugh when we sit down to have a meal and our little kitten Fuzzy takes a seat at the table, like she's waiting for us to serve her!

Kitty sitting at table.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Annie showed up pregnant and hungry at our door...the rest is history!

Annie and Fuzzy snuggling on chair.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4
Pets CatsMay 2, 2019
🍂
🎄