Making Lipstick Without Vaseline

Can someone please give me some recipes for making lipstick without any Vaseline?

By Alexis

Answers

Substitute Crisco shortening instead of the Vaseline. Put honey in the mix and for color use Koolaid. I never use color, just use the honey and Crisco, it feels so good and is safe to eat as the ingredients are edible and good for the skin. I put them in old Carmex jars.

I don't have exact measurements.

pots of lipstick
Making Lipstick
Make Your Own CosmeticsJuly 22, 2011
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Lipstick
Removing Lipstick Stains on Fabric
Lipstick stain on a white shirt.
Removing Lipstick Stains on Clothing
Vaseline
Removing Vaseline Stains
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 14, 2017 at 11:23:37 AM on 10.0.0.134 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.