BirthdayParties

Locations For A Sleepover Birthday Party

Category Birthday

Where should I have a sleepover birthday party?

Jasmin from Perth WAS

At a hotel. Back when I was still living in a small 2-bedroom apartment, my daughter wanted to have a sleep over for her birthday. I didn't have the space to do it at my place. A friend told me to rent a hotel room and hold it there.

I rented a hotel suite that had a living room space, small kitchenette and adjoining bedrooms. I got there early and decorated the place. Brought my own cake, snacks and drinks. Ordered pizza delivered to the hotel room. The hotel also had a pool that I could toss the kids into if things got slow at the party. Most of the time, I parked myself in the adjoining bedroom and let the girls have the run of the rest of the suite. Rule was, they couldn't leave the hotel room. The girls slept in sleeping bags in the living room.

Most of the hotels will have a complimentary breakfast. So we ate there the next morning. Best part was that I didn't have to clean up afterward. I just grabbed my stuff and any leftover food I wanted to keep and checked out. Let housekeeping vacuum up the spilled popcorn.

It's a little pricey to rent these suits sometimes. But with what you're saving in time and headaches, it's worth it.

The Boston Museum of Science has a great sleep over program maybe your local museum does too! Imagine sleeping next to a T-rex!

You can find a nice hotel suite that can accommodate your guests.