Percolator Punch

This hot punch welcomes your guests with a festive aroma that permeates your home. The ingredients can be assembled earlier in the day then perked before your guests begin arriving. I serve it when they come in from the cold, and it is always appreciated and savored.

• 1 (64 oz). bottle cranberry juice
  • 1 (64 oz.) bottle apple juice
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 4 sticks cinnamon
  • 2 Tbsp. whole cloves

Pour both bottles of juice into a large percolator. Place the percolator basket and post into the percolator. Add the remaining ingredients to the basket. Plug in and let it perc.

Servings: Approximately 20 small cups
Prep Time: 2-3 Minutes
Cooking Time: Varies with percolator used

By Sandy B. from Elon, NC

What a clever idea! Since I don't have a perculator I don't see why this wouldn't work with a drip coffee maker...I'm going to try it! The cinnamin sticks and cloves would work fine in the basket liner where you usually put coffee so why not. I think the aroma would be just as wonderful too...thanks for the tip!

Gigi from Md

When I made this during the Holiday, I just used my crockpot. However, I did add additional ingrediants as I was making Swedish Glogg, non-alcoholic version. It was so good!

I have a similar recipe that calls for pineapple juice instead of apple juice. Add rum to those who like a hot toddy! Warning, don't make in a coffeemaker... the sticky juices that need to go through the water compartment are hard to get out of the coffemaker, especially if you use pineapple juice.

Hot Punch in Clear Glass
Hot Punch Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Beverages PunchFebruary 3, 2009
Fruit Punch Recipes
Fruit Punch Recipes
Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding, Punch in a punch bowl.
Wedding Punch Recipes
Harvest Punch
Harvest Punch Recipes
A glass of Champagne Punch.
Champagne Punch Recipes