Keep Free Address Labels in Your Wallet

When charities send them, cut them into strips, cut off the artwork, and put some in your wallet. They're great for use on small forms such as raffle or door prize tickets, rebate forms, or anywhere else that a tiny name and address is required. They'll also identify things you're lending, such as dishes and utensils for a pot luck dinner, or craft equipment.

By Nance from Statesboro, GA

Yep, I do the same thing. Also use them for return forms, when they want all the information.

I found along time ago to always put one on the throw away cameras. When you take your camera in to have the pictures developed, if by some chance the camera should happen to come out of the envelope, (and this does happen), at least your name will be on the camera so they will know which envelope it came out of. Other wise they may have to guess an you may not ever find your pictures.

I use them on photo envelopes when I develop film

I never, never sign up for those raffles you see at fairs, etc. I get too many unsolicated/junk phone calls and junk mail as it is so the less my phone number and address is out there the better. I recently switched phone companies forgetting to tell the new one that I didn't want my address listed in the phone directory. When the new directory came out I started getting more junk mail address to me than one can imagine. I'd think twice before I put my name, address and phone number out there for you don't know who to see.

Other Uses For Address Labels
Organizing MiscellaneousFebruary 15, 2008
Finding Free Address Labels
Finding Free Address Labels
Saving Money on Address Labels
Saving Money on Address Labels
🎉
🎄