Finding Free Address Labels

If you donate to charities like the Cancer Society or the SPCA, you get packages of address labels as a thank you gift. I find you get a lot and they last a while.

More Solutions

An easy, cheap, and frugal way to save money is to cut your name and address out of junk mail then shred the junk mail to use as packing material when shipping. Cutting your name and address out of medicine bottles labels is another way to save money and reduce paper consumption for return address labels.

Labels cut out of junk mail and medicine bottles.

4 Questions

I am looking for free printable address labels for graduation. I need to start asap. Thanks.

By paula from FL

Answers

Try templates from Avery.com or Microsoft.com

You have to buy the labels but I can make a suggestion. Print your address labels on colored paper (or regular, doesn't really matter) and cut the labels with a pair of scissors. You can then use clear packaging tape ( I use Scott mailing tape) to tape on the labels. A little extra work but cuts down on the money spent. Most people can't tell the labels are taped on.

Piece of advise, after you make your address list with the Avery or Microsoft template save it to disk or CD and give it to the graduate. They can then use the list a second time to send thank you notes.

And actually that would be the third time, print out the list the second time and let them check off names of those who give gifts. They can even make a quick note beside the name of what the gift was to personalize the thank you notes.

Almost any word processing program has the ability to make labels, so you wouldn't have to download any new software. I use Microsoft Works, Microsoft Word, etc. :-)

Hi, Paula from Florida, I'm Paula from Louisiana. Go to Avery.com and download Design Pro 5. It's free and a complete program to make any style of labels, cards etc. It takes you through step by step in creating your own design or one of their templets. I've used it many times.

Try this link, if it doesn't work go to avery.com and type design pro 5 in their search box.
www.avery.com/.../Avery-DesignPro-for-PC.htm

Answer this Question

I would like a list of websites which offer return address labels.

Consumer Advice Product FinderFebruary 8, 2013
🎉
🎄
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-Free-Address-Labels.html