Postcard Tips and Tricks

Category Travel
If you like to send postcards while traveling consider preparing address labels before you go. It can make the process easier and you don't have to look up addresses or carry an address book on your journey. This page contains postcard tips and tricks.

When going away on a long trip, I always like to send postcards to friends and family at home. Instead of lugging an address book around. I write all the addresses out on a sheet of blank address labels. Then I fold it up and tuck it neatly away in my purse. That way, I will spend less time trying to mail out the cards on vacation, and more time having fun.

By RRementer2003

Travel and Recreation TravelApril 3, 2018
🐛
🌻
😷
📓
😎
Generated 2020-08-05 14:03:54 in 990 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Postcard-Tips-and-Tricks.html