Keep Plants Insulated With Bubble Wrap

I use to garden in Coquille, OR. The weather really fluctuates. I grew veggies and herbs in those big black containers. I wrapped the outside of containers in bubble wrap-sealed with a glue gun. It maintained a more even temperature for the plants.

I preferred the large bubbly wrap. It is easy to remove, just slip it off the bottom. I got the bubble wrap free at local stores that shipped delicate items and at Farr's hardware store, in a small town. They were very nice about letting me pick what I wanted. They had to dispose of it. Worked for both of us.

By Pamelaw from Sun Lakes, AZ

A female gardener wearing a green apron.
Gardening Tips and Tricks
Home and Garden Gardening Helpful HintsApril 21, 2010
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
Toddler with bubbles on hair and end of nose.
Homemade Bubble Bath Recipes
Uses for Bubble Wrap
Uses for Bubble Wrap
Insulated Drinking Glass
Using Insulated Drinking Glasses