Using Insulated Drinking Glasses

I have an interesting product review for anyone who has any issues with their balance. A couple of days ago I bought a double, insulated, hard plastic, tall glass. The top actually screws on and has a straw inserted through the middle and the straw cannot fall out unless you unscrew the top.

I really like it because I can carry it around the house and not have it spill if I lose my balance and the top doesn't pop off. It's only for cold liquids. The other afternoon one of my dogs jumped up to warn me about a squirrel out on our back deck and the glass fell over, filled with milk.

The milk came out of the straw a little but it sure beats the entire glass emptying all its liquid all over the table, on my newspaper and surrounding floor. I thought it was a little pricey at $6.99 but am going to get another one for a backup.

I bought mine at Walgreens and have never seen any others where the top actually screws on.

By CPJ from Madison, AL

Food and Recipes Food Tips BeveragesJuly 14, 2013
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-Insulated-Drinking-Glasses.html