Homemade Mesh Pouf

How can you make a homemade shower/bath mesh pouf?

Thanks.

Amy from Peoria, IL

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

They are so inexpensive at the Dollar stores, I'd think the time and trouble, plus supplies, would make it unreasonable to make your own.

I would also like to be able to make my own "poof" as we in our family use them daily... and yes, they are inexpensive to purchase but the quality is bad and of course, they are not made here in America, so therefore, I believe the "trouble" to make them is well worth the effort.. I have considered using basic netting from the fabric stores, fishing line, and bunching up the material to make them scrunchy type. I have, however used the aforementioned material, rolled several longish pieces and braided them together to make a homemade backscrubber to which I attached some rope to each end, works really well! have fun and be creative with it!

Answer

Crafts Bath & BeautyMay 4, 2006
Photo of homemade orange jello.
Homemade Jello (Gelatin) Recipes
Crochet Pot Scrubber
Making a Crochet Pot Scrubber
Oranges in Mesh Bag
Uses for Mesh Orange Bags
Mesh Produce Bag
Reusing Mesh Produce Bags
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 25, 2016 at 7:06:09 AM on 10.0.2.19 in 918 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.