All Purpose Chamomile Shampoo
- 1 handful of fresh or dried chamomile flowers
- 1 3/4 cup boiling water
- 3 tablespoons of leftover bar soap
- 1 tablespoon of glycerin
- Cover flowers in boiling water and let them stand 15 minutes.
- Strain out leaves and keep water.
- Add soap and let it soften.
- Beat in glycerin, pour in bottle and store in a cool, dark place.
By Ellen Brown
Note: Some recipes are not suitable for sensitive skin. Each person is different, so test on the inside arm or wrist for any possible allergic reactions before using these recipes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In These Guides