Screen Size Problems

Please help me with my screen size, when it is minimized the sides are crooked and when large the sides are off the screen. What did I hit? (Please be kind as I am 76 yrs. old)

On your monitor there on the side or bottom front there should be *menu* button. One of the options controls the screen width and height. If you can't locate it, call your ISP or server, the number of the place you dial into to connect to the internet. I'm sure they can help you most of them are pretty good about it. Good luck.

Dear GrandMother [which I'm assuming you are}

On your t.v control, there's a button named "Menu" and if you punch it, it will change your screen size, from full to so and so.I use mine and once I get it on Full, I leave it. I wish you had said what kind of tv you have so we could email the company and let them send you a diagram of your controller. God Bless you Granny, we all make mistakes and maybe a neighbor can help you. Doesn't hurt to ask.

The controls for most moniters are off the screen to the bottom. I had one that was just under the screen and face plate.

To try things your self, only do a small turn to see what happens first.

If you don't feel good about trying yourself, call the place you get your internet from. They should help.

Good luck

Thanks for the good laugh at myself. I thought you meant window screens!

Computers TroubleshootingOctober 9, 2007
Cat scratching at a screen door.
Keeping Cats from Scratching Screen Doors
A person cleaning a flat screen monitor with a cloth.
Cleaning a Flat Screen Monitor
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a Computer Screen
Black laptop on a white background.
Buying a Laptop