Damu (Pit Bull)

Damu is a year old red nose pit bull. My fiance bought her for me for our first Valentine's day! She loves to play in the snow, and play tug of war. She is a great dog, and a big baby. She and my daughter are best friends.

People say pit bulls are aggressive and mean, but the only way Damu will kill you is with kisses!

By pk

Awww. Damu is just adorable. You are correct in saying Pit Bulls are not all bad, it is the owners that turn them in to bad dogs. I worked for a Veterinarian for over 27 years and we only had one Pit Bull come to our hospital that was aggressive and it was because the owner tried to fight him. We had many pits come to us that were just the sweetest love babies you could imagine. Have fun with her and give her a pet from our Tucker. A Welsh Corgi

Pit Bull
Pit Bull Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesMarch 12, 2011
House Training a Pit Bull
House Training a Pit Bull Puppy
Pit Bull Mix
Pit Bull Mix Photos
American Pit Bull Terrier
American Pit Bull Terrier Information and Photos
Pit Bull Puppy
Training a Pit Bull Puppy
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 25, 2016 at 8:36:45 AM on in 956 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.