Beach Windchime

I have collected so much stuff from the beach, finally I put it to use. I hot glue gunned two pieces of beach glass, shells and rocks to string, then tied one end to a piece of wood (stick), then took a piece of ribbon and tied it to the end of the stick. I have done all beach glass, all shells, all stones. They sound so relaxing when they chime.

By moonseekerjade from onset

That sounds neat have lots and lots of sea glass and etc. I did some old fashiond glass stirrers (drink stirrers) with fishing line and hot glue for am interesting wind chime perhaps, THANKS TO YOU I could add bits of the sea glass and tiny shells.