Recycled Moroccan Windchime

Category Windchimes
This windchime is made from a thriftstore brass teapot and plate. To that add beads or whatever else you wish to complete the Moroccan inspired chime. This is a page about recycled Moroccan windchime.

I made this with mostly recycled items. Most of this you can find in your local thrift store. I used an old brass tea pot, old brass plate, and used planter. I then found some old plastic beads that my daughter had in a tin when she was little. I bought some old vintage mismatched silverware at an estate sale and went to Lowe's and bought a metal pipe.

I painted the pipe black with a cheap can of spray paint and drilled holes all the way through the top and bottom of the pipe. I then took a drill and drilled holes in the brass plate and ran a screw to hold the tea pot onto the plate. I drilled tiny holes around the base of the plate and through the silverware. I then strung brass wire through beads, silverware, and pipe. I added prisms here and there for interest.

This was a fun project using any type of recycled items. It helps to have some kind of power tool experience.

By Cathy Gemkow from Stanwood, WA

Crafts Garden & Yard WindchimesFebruary 15, 2017
🌻
🐛
😎
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Recycled-Moroccan-Windchime-1.html