Repairing Heat Damage to Microfiber Sofa

A floor unit scorched my micofiber sofa. It is suppose to be olive green. However, parts of it are now orange. Is there anyway I can safe the sofa. I'm just ill about this. The manufacturer won't answer my emails.

By KK from OK

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Try calling a couple of upholstery shops and see what they have to say and also ask them if you might be able to have it dyed or if they can match the damaged fabric and reupholster just that damaged portion. The worse case scenario is simply to get a nice sofa slipcover.

Home and Garden Repair Furniture SofasFebruary 2, 2010
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Boxer on White Microfiber Couch
Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:44:06 AM on 10.0.1.73 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.