Make Ice Cubes from Coffee or Tea

I freeze left-over coffee in an ice tray to use for iced coffee. when you make fresh coffee to pour over the coffee isn't diluted. It makes coffee beverages easier in your blender as well. Add the flavored coffee creamers and sweetener to make your own inexpensive coffee beverages. No more $8 coffees at the local coffee shops.

Source: Been doing it for years.

By Becky from Addison, AL

Many yahoos to you! A wonderful idea!

Yours is a great hint! I've been making coffee ice cubes recently and have noticed something interesting. The cubes don't always come out level, even though the tray itself is level! Some cubes look as if they have a mountain rising out of the center and others just look very bumpy! I don't put the coffee into the tray until it's nearly room temperature. It has to be either the coffee itself or the slightly warmer liquid temperature that's causing this. Of course it's harmless, but I'm amused by this! Has anyone else had this happen?

I have taken leftover coffee (even form the day before) & used it to make brown gravy. The gravy is so rich tasting. If it's too strong you can dilate it w/ water as you go along. Just make it from your roast drippings the same way you do using water.

Leftover Coffee
Uses for Leftover Coffee
Food and Recipes Food Tips BeveragesJune 15, 2009
A chunk of stuck together ice cubes.
Keeping Ice Cubes from Sticking
Removing Ice from Your Windshield, Gloved hand scraping icy windshield.
Removing Ice from Your Windshield
Crushed Ice
Ice Maker Only Dispensing Crushed Ice
Chai Tea Latte
Chai Tea Latte Recipes