Reuse Small Coffee Jars For Spices

Sometimes I buy coffee in jars that look like small storage jars. I use lots of spices so I find them very handy to use as spice jars. When they are empty, this is what I do. It saves on money and they hold so much more than the small ones that are sold. I also keep the fuses from plugs when the appliance has refused to stop working in the jars to reuse when a fuse blows in another plug.

By Longworth from London, Middlesex

We don't stand on ceremony in our home, so just keep our small array of spices in their original jars. However, this would be very handy if we did. The jars we're most likely to reuse for nails, screws and other small items is peanut butter jars. That works well for us.

Reusing Glass Jars, Glass Jar on White Background
Reusing Glass Jars
Better Living Green Living ReusingMay 21, 2010
Pickle Jar Candy Jars
Reusing Pickle Jars
A cutting board with ground spices and fresh spices on it.
Ground Spices vs. Fresh Spices
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Removing Odors from Glass Jars
Removing Odors from Glass Jars
🎉
🎄