Cool Heated Baby Bottle In Refrigerated Water

I learned this tip when my kids were babies and screaming for their bottle. If you are the type that makes up a bottle as and when you need to, chances are that it is ALWAYS too hot for baby. I got around this by leaving a pitcher of water in the fridge so I could pop the made up bottle in the pitcher of cold water to cool it down to the right temperature in no time! I would put the pitcher with the bottle in it on the table. By the time I've picked up the baby and settled down in my chair, the bottle is perfect. Voila! No more screaming baby!

By Cett from Malta, Europe

I always kept a check on my babies bottles so they would not get to hot. It seems to me you would be cooling that hot milk off to fast with that cold water. It would be better to use cool water.

Me when my girl was little I had room in the kitchen so I had 2 baskets one for dirty bottles and one for clean I also kept a bottle of water sitting on the counter with her formula when she wanted a bottle. I just made one and no more crying baby.

Baby Bottle Feeding
Bottle Feeding Your Baby
Parenting Baby Formula FeedingJuly 31, 2009
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
Cooking eggs in hot water.
Reusing Cooking Water
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower