Lucky (Siberian Husky/American Eskimo)

Lucky is a 2 1/2 year old Siberian Husky/American Eskimo mix. We got Lucky from a woman getting a divorce. She had 2 twin girls and a very large Shepherd and did not have enough room for Lucky. We were fortunate enough to inherit her 1 year ago last November!

Lucky is a BIG snuggler! She loves to fetch (balls mostly and sticks). She will run and run and run! She loves to play "chase" with my 4 year old.
They run in circles around the house!

Lucky may not be the smartest dog in the world but she is the sweetest, most loyal and loveable baby!

By Cary from Dayton, OH

Lucky (Siberian Husky/American Eskimo)

Hey, if Lucky plays with your 4-year-old, she's plenty smart enough for me! She is a gorgeous girl and I hope you'll give her a big hug and kiss for me. Thanks for sharing her with us and God bless you.

What a striking beauty!

Photos Pets DogsApril 21, 2008
American Eskimo Dog
American Eskimo Dog Breed Information and Photos
Caesar (Siberian Husky and German Shepherd Mix)
Siberian Husky - German Shepherd Mix Info and Photos
Growing Lucky Bamboo
Growing "Lucky Bamboo"
Siberian Husky
Siberian Husky Breed Information and Photos