Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Remedies for Ringworm

0EmailPrintFollowSave

I have a four month old Basset Hound puppy that the vet says has ringworms. I have bathed him in the medicated shampoo and used the cream she gave me, but he just doesn't seem to be getting better. Does anyone know of something to get rid of these things?

Patsy

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By sandie 6 3 11/08/2010 Flag

Miconazole nitrate 2% anti-fungal cream works & is very inexpensive. My vet suggested it when we where on vacation.Tthe red spots were gone the next day, but you have to use it for 2 weeks.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the comments that were provided then.

Archive: Remedies for Ringworm

I have a four month old basset hound puppy that the vet says has ringworms. I have bathed him in the medicated shampoo and used the cream she gave me but he just doesn't seem to be getting better. Does anyone know of something to get rid of these things? Patsy