Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Remedies for Ringworm

I have a four month old Basset Hound puppy that the vet says has ringworms. I have bathed him in the medicated shampoo and used the cream she gave me, but he just doesn't seem to be getting better. Does anyone know of something to get rid of these things?

Patsy

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By sandie [6]11/08/2010

Miconazole nitrate 2% anti-fungal cream works & is very inexpensive. My vet suggested it when we where on vacation.Tthe red spots were gone the next day, but you have to use it for 2 weeks.

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Remedies for Ringworm

I have a four month old basset hound puppy that the vet says has ringworms. I have bathed him in the medicated shampoo and used the cream she gave me but he just doesn't seem to be getting better. Does anyone know of something to get rid of these things? Patsy