Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Selling Gymboree Clothing on Ebay

I am interested in selling Gymboree Clothing on Ebay. Does anybody know where I can find out free information for buying the clothing wholesale? Everywhere I seem to look, it costs money for an e-book download. Also, can anybody tell me where I can find out the "lines" that Gymboree has sold over the years. Same as above, everywhere I look, it costs money to subscribe. Thanks in advance :-)

Julie C. from Park River, ND

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Michelle (Guest Post)02/28/2009

I found this site , it tells you what people are doing on ebay and how she is doing it. I have learned a lot from her and its 100% FREE I cant believe it. It's not an ebook or a download its just her blog.
http://www.HowMomsCanMakeMoneyOnEbay.com

By Kristi (Guest Post)02/12/2009

There is no such thing as gymbo wholesalers. As previous people mentioned most seller purchase past season clothing w/ coupons or with gymbucks. I sell all different brands of children's clothing on ebay http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Neverland-Boutique

By freebiemom (Guest Post)01/14/2009

I sell gymbo on ebay and here's how I do it: only shop at your local gymbo store when they are offering that you earn gymbucks. Go to the CLEARANCE rack. Purchase mainly girls clothing in sizes 2T-6, these are the most profitable. List them at 30% of the retail value as start bid and 60% retail value as buy it now. Then when you are eligible to use the gymbucks, shop again, on the clearance rack. Same pricing strategy as above. Hope this helps! :)
www.frugalsandfreebies.blogspot.com

By lana10/16/2008

There is no gymboree wholesaler. E bay sellers buy items on clearance at the stores and online ( and use gymbucks) and resell it. It is against Gymboree policy for employess to sell clothes they buy, on Ebay. if you want more advice GOOGLE selling clothes on E bay, or go to ebay and search articles. They are now selling kits on how to sell on Ebay but, you can research good info yourself on the web.

By tash (Guest Post)07/23/2008

Another gymbo addict here! Love it! Here's another great resource for finding new and older gymboree lines: http://www.gymbo-clothing-lines.com

By Tiffany P. (Guest Post)04/06/2008

I LOVE Gymbo Clothes. I only buy mine online. Lately, I have been buying them on Mommy Auctions, but I used to get them on ebay.

By hillary02/05/2008

What ever you do, don't buy from people in wholesale forums. It is very dangerous. Here is a video to watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euuQy9hCYac

Here is an article to read:
http://www.janesdeals.com/wholesalerforums.asp

By SUSAN (Guest Post)01/25/2008

Selling all my brand new children's clothing. I have every brand you can think of . A lot of gymboree, osh gosh b'gosh, carters, youngland, seseme street and many many other brands. Please contact me if interested. You can check out my lines of stuff and my whole store of stuff that I have on ebay my store name is "babes-boys-n-toys" I have a lot more than I have listed on my store. I do not have time to get it all listed due to my bad health and the reason why I'm trying to sell it all. Please contact me at babysnus AT comcast.net

By (Guest Post)12/26/2007

Gymboree told me that they are cracking down on people who are selling their clothing online. It is something they do not allow.

By Debbie Dzurilla [24]05/31/2006

I have always wondered where some of the sellers of new gymbo items on ebay get their merchandise but have decided that they are probably Gymboree employees!

By sumi (Guest Post)05/18/2006

Yes gymbohaven.com is the ultimate source for line id! the older lines they do not have listed but dont sell well anyway. when i was in sacramento california (not anymore and missing gymbo) they sold gymbo at ROSS. The lines would show up after about a year. Prices as follows: Dresses 9.99 pants 6.99 tops/shorts 4.99 accessories .99 i never found any outerwear but sweaters were 7.99. they allow for returns in 60 days i believe. No ross here :( and i have never found it at marshals :( They have outlets, but no new lines there, i hear they are remaking the old ones there. i have never been to one though. The actual stores do clearance but not the greatest deal unless you start getting into gymbucks. (i never have) subscribe on the gymboree website to the newsletter. they give coupon codes, you can get some good buys that way. Be aware though that gymboree stores and online do limit quantities of same items... to help deter reselling. i have yet to find an authentic wholesale source for it. i wish i could too but i hope this info helps someone out there! stores.ebay.com/magic-tree

By Julie (Guest Post)12/19/2005

I will certainly post any updates I hear...Thanks!

By Nancy (Guest Post)12/18/2005

Hi Julie, I was trying to find the same info. If you find out anything, can you share with me as I will do the same for you.
Thanks,
Nancy

By Cathy (Guest Post)12/10/2005

Try gymbohaven.com for line identification that is free!