How to Clean Teflon

How do I clean off the black "baked on crust" on a Teflon pan? The cause of "crust" is not known.

By Jason_bb from Melbourne, Australia

I recommend tossing the pan for the simple reason that teflon products flake into the food, and can cause all kinds of medical problems! 100 percent of nursing mothers tested all had the ingredients from teflon in their breast milk sadly; yet our Gov's seem determined to not remove harmful things from the market place, due to the simple fact that they get enormous wealth from taking from us our health!

Cast iron is excellent! the iron which your body needs cooks off into the food making it extremely healthy for you!

Glass is extremely healthy to cook in; look at thrift sales, and stores for vision ware, pyrex and such; this includes your baking pans; yes, I just picked up 2 glass pyrex pie pans for around $1 each at the as is store; also got my loaf and cake pans yards sales;

Revere ware and some stainless steel is most excellent; might check out www.hsn.com; Todd English and Joy Mangano created an excellent green ware; sign up to get emails when they are on; they have great buys, many times flex pay; which means you can pay over several months without any interest at all! And when they have today's specials is when you can really save!

Far better to have to scrub a little and have you and your loved ones healthy!

I was going to add feedback but MzScarlett covered everything. I got rid of all my teflon and went with stainless.

How do you prevent food from sticking in a Non-Teflon coated frying pan? We have one S.S. pan that we fried scrambled eggs in and they stuck to the bottom of the pan. (I believe we melted butter in it first and then added the eggs.)

Egg frying in Teflon pan on gas stove.
Cleaning Teflon
Home and Garden Cleaning DishesOctober 3, 2010
Someone using an acne cleansing pad on their face.
Homemade Oxy Cleansing Pads Recipes
Teflon Pan
Cooking With Teflon Cookware
Dirty drip pan and stove top.
Keeping Electric Range Drip Pans Clean
Post it note that says clean your room on it.
Getting Kids to Keep Their Rooms Clean
🎉
🎄