Getting Hop Smell Out Of Clothes

My husband recently started work at a Hop Extract plant and the smell is unbearable. I was wondering if there are any tricks to getting that smell out of clothing? I haven't tried vinegar yet, but have heard that may help. I am afraid that my clothes are going to smell like hops if I wash mine after his. Any solutions?

Jo from Washington State

Try washing with ODO-BAN. You can buy it by the gallon (about 11 bucks) at Sam's Club. You might also want to try using some Borax or Baking Soda in the wash water. That usually helps with odors but I find that Odo Ban is best for strong odors like pet urine and so forth.

Best wishes!!

vinegar and i are very good friends. i soak dog stuff in it, dishes that get hardened lime stuff on them. i would put baking soda in the water and vinegar to soak them in and maybe some lemon just to set it alll off.

Vinegar relly works if u use baking powder in the washing machine it also can work

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryFebruary 2, 2005
Putting on Jeans
Saving Money on Clothes While Dieting
Sock Hop
Sock Hop Party Ideas
Removing Mothball Odor from Clothing
Removing Mothball Odor from Clothing
Smelling clothing in the washing machine.
Clothes Smell Bad After Washing