MagicJack Won't Boot

My MagicJack won't boot. It says that I am not on the internet and I am fast speed.

By B.E. from Clovis, NM

Go luck.

I have had MagicJack for quite a while. The only problem I have is that I have to wait for it to do whatever it does and the "dial" is onscreen. And then I minimize it.I have never had any problem except it sometimes seems slow to load. I no longer have a land line phone and use MJ for all outgoing calls. Make sure it's plugged in right,etc. Then check their support. I'm sure they will help.

With my MJ, I have found that if I am up or downloading, It does not work right. Also My sister had hers and she found out some on line services do not allow magic jack, because they loose money. Which cause her pc crash.

Computers TroubleshootingJanuary 26, 2010
Riding Mower
Riding Mower Battery Won't Hold a Charge
Witch Boot Centerpiece
Making a Witch Boot Centerpiece
Man tinkering with a riding mower.
Riding Lawn Mower Won't Start
Computer Won't Start in Cold Weather