How to Make a Rubber Boot Planter
This is a guide about rubber boot planter
. Do you have a pair of rubber boots that your child has outgrown? Turning them into a planter is a fun project that your child can help with and it lets you repurpose them.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
My son is now on his 4th set of ladybug boots. They are his favorites and a good friend of ours always comments that she wants to steal them from him. So when he outgrew his last pair we decided to make planters out of them and give her one. She absolutely loved it!
- rubber boots
- small gravel
- potting soil
- garden trowel
- Drill drainage holes in the bottom of each boot.
- Put some gravel in each boot.
- Then add potting soil, leaving room for the flowers.
- Put the flowers into the boots and gently pack the soil. Add more potting soil, if necessary.
- Here is my son with his new and old boots!
January 26, 20183 found this helpful
Have a pair of rubber boots that are just too cute to toss? You can upcycle them into an adorable planter. Learn how to make it in this short video.