Throw Up on Microfiber

My 4 year old threw up a lot on my microfiber sectional. There is no way to take the cushions off! I really need help finding out what are some safe ways to clean it up. I have it cleaned to the point that there is no stain, but how do I get the smell out?

Amy from Mount Vernon, WA

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Sam's Club sells some stuff called "odo Ban" and you can put it in a spray bottle to kill the odor. I use it on my carpet. Also, any of the pet odor enzyme products will remove that kind of odor too.

Good luck!

Mara

Arm and Hammer makes a foamy spray called Carpet and Room Pet Fresh Odor Eliminator and it is great! It smells wonderful and works on all my gross doggy (and not doggy) smells. It goes on as a foam, dries fast and clear and then you can vaccuum it off, or not. Try it, I found it at Target!

Try rubbing alcohol poured into a spray bottle .. I use it to clean up the "accidents" from my potty training 2 year old and her 6 mo old sister who has acid reflux and spits up frequently! Works wonders and kills any germs.

Good Luck!

Rebekah

How would I got about cleaning coffee spilled on my microfiber sofa? Should I let it dry first? Can I actually use water on microfiber?

Thank you for your advice

Iam not sure the material, but My 19 month old son has thrown up on it. I have tried cleaning it but the smell is still there. Does anyone know how I can get rid of it?

Thank you,

Eric from California

Answer

My daughter threw up yogurt on my microfiber ottoman. I cleaned it off with towel dampened with water, and now the fabric is very stiff. How do I revive the area back to its normal texture?

Thank you!
Kate from Idaho

Answers:
Throw Up on Microfiber 02/04/2006
I would try mixing liquid fabric softener with warm water and putting it ib a spray bottle. Blot with a towel every few sprays.
By Shari C (Guest Post)

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureApril 24, 2006
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Boxer on White Microfiber Couch
Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 25, 2016 at 4:11:12 PM on 10.0.2.141 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.