Keely (Miniature Australian Shepherd)

Keely will be 4 in August 2011. She is a Miniature Australian Shepherd. Keely and I met about a year after I lost both of my loving pets. I lost one to old age and one to cancer. I couldn't stand to live without having a best friend at my side. I found Keely on Craigslist.

Keely had a loving family that couldn't keep her because of a problem with another dog of theirs. I met with her owners and they saw that Keely would get a safe, loving home with plenty of exercise. Keely loves to sit on her own chair in the corner of the kitchen windows. It's there she can watch the squirrels and birds and see when someone drives into the front yard. I love her.

By luv

Such a beautiful girl! My son has a regular sized Australian Shepherd. He is so smart and loving! You were so lucky to get Keely and give her a good home, or maybe she was the lucky one to get you !

Photos Pets DogsMarch 16, 2011
Miniature Crochet
Miniature Crochet Tips
Australian Shepherd Breed Information and Photos
Australian Cattle Dog
Australian Cattle Dog Breed Information and Photos
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos