Rolodex Style Recipe Holder

I am looking for a recipe holder not a book or box but something in the Rolodex type. I really would appreciate your help. Thank you.

Libby

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Use an office rolodex... the cards are a bit smaller but recipes could be alphabetized.

Rolodex cards come in several sizes, head to your office supply store!

A few years back I bought something that was intended for photos but I use it in the kitchen as a recipe holder. But it was sort of a rollodex type thing. It has legs and you flip the recipe cards over. Maybe you could find something like it in the dept. store in the dept that sells photo books.

I have a older one, that the cover rolls over the top .Is this what you are looking for?

I have seen one. Check it out here:

http://www.personalrecipecards.com/catalog/item/4275476/5600159.htm

Like the product, but customer service is not responsive. Still awaiting two attempts at contact to clarify an order. This might explain while the product was late in arriving for a Christmas gift.

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Consumer Advice Product FinderMarch 6, 2008
Toothbrushes in Holder
Cleaning a Toothbrush Holder
Woman in a black dress holding shopping bags.
Clothing That Never Goes Out of Style
Wood Knife Holder
Making a Kitchen Knife Holder
CD Candle Holder
Making a CD Candle Holder
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 3:29:39 PM on 10.0.2.76 in 916 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.