How to Make a Craft Stick Earring Holder

Category Miscellaneous
Paint or use the pre-dyed craft sticks from your local craft store to make this cute holder for your French wire style earrings. This page shows you how to make a craft stick earring holder.

I am not big on wearing jewelry because my skin is so sensitive. However, I do enjoy earrings, even though it hurts to wear them. It is silly for me to have a jewelry box though because all I have are those earrings. Instead, I made an earring holder out of craft sticks. I love how the piece looks and how easy it is to add and remove my earrings. This holder would also make the perfect gift for family, friends, and coworkers! And this particular one is good for hook earrings, along with some latch backs.

Total Time: 4 hours to paint and dry, 20 minutes to assemble

Source: Pinterest

Craft Stick Earring Holder - finished earring holder

• 16 regular size craft sticks
  • hot glue gun with sticks
  • craft paint (any colors)
  • paint brushes
Craft Stick Earring Holder - supplies

1. You'll need 5 craft sticks for both sides and 6 for the frame. Paint the craft sticks any colors you choose and allow to dry.
  2. Craft Stick Earring Holder - paint craft sticks
  3. For the frame of side one, lay two craft sticks down vertically, and parallel to each other. They should look like the sides of a capital "H". Hot glue one stick about a half an inch from the top, across those sticks. Leave about an inch at the bottom and glue a second stick across.
  4. Craft Stick Earring Holder - lay two sticks parallel to each other
    Craft Stick Earring Holder - glue two sticks across horizontally
  5. Finish adding three more sticks across the first two you laid down. The result will resemble railroad tracks. This is one side of the earring holder.

Repeat the process to make the other side.

6. Craft Stick Earring Holder - glue on three more sticks
    Craft Stick Earring Holder - create the second side the same way
  7. Stand the two sides up, making the tops meet, forming a triangle. The base should be at least 4-5 inches apart. Glue the tips of the left and right craft sticks.
  8. Craft Stick Earring Holder - stand the two sides up tops touching and spread bottoms out
    Craft Stick Earring Holder - glue tips of the top
  9. Lay down two more craft sticks, like the first two. Glue the tips of the triangle base on top of the two sticks, about 1/2 - 3/4 from the ends.
  10. Craft Stick Earring Holder - glue tips of base to two parallel sticks
  11. Now you can store your earrings along each level!
  12. Craft Stick Earring Holder - hang on earrings
Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Crafts MiscellaneousMarch 21, 2019
🎃
🌻
🎂