Travel: Chicago, IL

I got to see the Windy City. It is amazing. It was cold and snowing on the day we went. Here is a picture I took that day.

By Amber

I love Chicago! If you ever get a chance to go there on the 4th of July please go down by the lake to watch the fireworks. Amazing! There is so much to do in Chi-town-I lived there for 16 years and my son still lives there so I love to visit for more than one reason. Wrigley Field, the old Chicago Theatre, Field Museum, the Art Museum, Navy Pier, State Street (that great street) oh I could go on and on. I hope you had fun!

I'm another Florida lady who was born and raised in Chicago. It's the best! There's nothing like Christmas and St. Patrick's Day in Chicago. Everybody's Irish! They even dye the Chicago River a bright green, now that's a site to behold! The truth is any day is a great day to be in Chicago! Now I'm really homesick.

Welcome! I live here and it truly is a great place. The trick is getting through the winter. Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Photos SceneryMarch 8, 2011
Sky Blue Retro Travel Trailer 3
Buying a Used Travel Trailer
Family in Car Leaving in Winter
Saving Money on Holiday Travel
The Cloud Gate Bean in Chicago.
Chicago Travel Tips
Business Travel Tips, Business Woman on Laptop in Airport
Business Travel Tips
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 16, 2016 at 5:34:28 PM on 10.0.0.200 in 928 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.