Adopting Children from Vietnam

I would like to know more about adopting from Vietnam. My nationality is Greek Cypriot (from Cyprus), and would like to get some help on what the procedure is. Is it true that only Swiss, French and Americans are allowed to adopt from Vietnam for the moment?

Thank you,
Rania

Good for you! I don't know about adopting from Vietnam, but I do know that you can adopt from Thailand.

I live near this orphanage http://www.fr-ray.org/ and there are many kids waiting for mammas and pappas! I know this didn't answer your question, but I hope it helps. God bless!

I suggest to adopt from the USA. There's plenty that need good parents, good luck.

Better Living FamilyApril 4, 2008
Golden Retriever on Black Background
Adopting an Adult Dog
Cat in a cage at the Humane Society.
Adopting a Cat
Husband and Wife holding a baby
Adopting a Child
African baby in a t-shirt.
Adopting a Child from a Foreign Country
🎉
🎄