Adopting Children from Vietnam

I would like to know more about adopting from Vietnam. My nationality is Greek Cypriot (from Cyprus), and would like to get some help on what the procedure is. Is it true that only Swiss, French and Americans are allowed to adopt from Vietnam for the moment?

Thank you,
Rania

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Good for you! I don't know about adopting from Vietnam, but I do know that you can adopt from Thailand.

I live near this orphanage http://www.fr-ray.org/ and there are many kids waiting for mammas and pappas! I know this didn't answer your question, but I hope it helps. God bless!

I suggest to adopt from the USA. There's plenty that need good parents, good luck.

Better Living FamilyApril 4, 2008
Golden Retriever on Black Background
Adopting an Adult Dog
Cat in a cage at the Humane Society.
Adopting a Cat
Husband and Wife holding a baby
Adopting a Child
African baby in a t-shirt.
Adopting a Child from a Foreign Country
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 3:06:40 AM on 10.0.2.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.